I had the best day yesterday with these kids of mine. When I woke up, I decided that since we didn’t have anything going on, we’d go to the mall for some clothes for myself. I’ll admit that I haven’t felt my best since having Drew. I’ve been at my pre-pregnancy weight for a while now, but I just haven’t been comfortable in my own skin, and that’s not something I’m used to. I felt like I looked great after I had Lily, but this time, not so much. Retail therapy seemed like a good idea ;)
The 3 of us got all dolled up and went an hour north of here to the mall. We hit my stores, Lily’s store (Disney Store), sushi, and the cookie shop. Drew didn’t make a peep, and Lily is probably the greatest shopping partner ever. She’s like a little teenager without the attitude. Well, with maybe half the attitude.
I ended up getting a ton of cute stuff, and we even visited Daddy at work on our drive back.
It was just the kind of day that I needed.
- hotcrosscountrybuns likes this
- mommywrites likes this
- lifewithluke likes this
- butterfly-mama likes this
- dollywantacracker likes this
- mrsverges likes this
- arborescent likes this
- asitypethis likes this
- stpstalking likes this
- madtown likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- thesoftcaressofhappiness said: Andrew looks so much like Lily with that huge grin! So sweet!!!
- juneofthemoon likes this
- nibblesandbits likes this
- nicoledays likes this
- lazydad likes this
- thebruhnettegazette likes this
- eyesopenwide likes this
- ourtwolittlemonkeys likes this
- nosmokewithoutpryor likes this
- wordslikeswords likes this
- eatdrinkbemommie likes this
- wheremygreengrassgrows posted this